Letter to the Producers


Dear Nigel Godrich, 

I am writing this letter to you to request permission to use the song 'Idioteque' by the artist Radiohead in the filming of a music video. 

I am making a protest music video to be played to this song that you produced in 2000, to the Album 'Kid A'.

The music video will not be placed on any public domains, nor will it be used for anything that could tarnish it’s reputation. 

The video will be completed by July of 2020, and will be used as part of my coursework for my A-level Media Studies course. 

I hope you take the time to consider my request. 

Thank you in advance. 

Sincerely, 

Esmé Sinnock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Textual analysis 1: “Land of The Free” - By The Killers

Full Textual Analysis 2: "You Need To Calm Down" - By Taylor Swift

Protest Songs Research Task